Thursday, November 6, 2014

Minute Musings..He Cares For You

Psalms 6:8b  "For the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping."

Do you ever feel at times that there is no one that cares for you?  Do you feel alone and
weighed down with the burdens that you have been asked to bear?  I do.  Sometimes no
matter how many people you have in your life that tell you they care, you still feel alone.
When my tears wet my pillow in the middle of the night, the Lord God knows, and what's
more, He cares.  Psalms 56:8  "Thou tellest my wanderings:  put Thou my tears into
Thy bottle:  are they not in Thy book?"  God is aware of every tear that falls from our
eyes.  He is grieved when our hearts are broken.

Someday tears will be no more.  There will be no more sadness, no sorrow, no burdens,
no fear and confusion.  The God of all peace will reign and our hearts will be only full
of joy and praise to the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.  But until that happy day, we
still live in the midst of heartbreak.  God is not only aware of each and every tear that
courses down our faces, He longs to bring us comfort.  How often have you been alone
in your sorrow and wished for loving arms to wrap around you and bring you some
much needed encouragement?  God longs to provide that for His children.  His words
of love and comfort are here to sustain us and to give us hope in our trials.. 

2 Corinthians 1:3 & 4a  "Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;  Who comforteth us in all our
tribulation,"  The "God of ALL comfort."  What a tremendous statement...there is
nothing that we can go through that God does not know and understand and that He
cannot comfort us through.  Our problem is that we don't leave our heartaches in God's
hand, we keep snatching them back.  There are times I think that we like to be miserable!
We know where there is divine comfort available for our asking, yet we wallow in our
woe and despair.  God will only care for the problems that we give Him.  Don't blame
God for not meeting our emotional needs when we constantly take the burdens back
out of His hands.

God hears, Psalms 18:6  "In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto
my God, He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even
into His ears.

God cares, Psalms 86:15  "But Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and
gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth."

God answers, Psalms 86:7  "In the day of trouble I will call upon Thee:  for Thou
will answer me."

Don't ever doubt that our loving Heavenly Father cares for you.  Turn over to Him
your cares, hurts and sorrows, leave them with Him and let His divine comfort sooth
your aching soul.

Does Jesus Care?

Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth and song;
As the burdens press and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

Does Jesus care when I've tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief I find no relief,
Tho' my tears flow all the night long?

Does Jesus care when I've said good-bye
To the dearest on earth to me;
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks,
Is it aught to Him, does He care?

O yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.

                                                              Frank E. Graeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment